WOW what a year! After reading the final blog of 2013 and watching the attached video, it hit me what a massive year 2014 has been. It’s been so much fun that I haven’t even had the time to blog about it! So much has happened and I have so many amazing moments to share with you.
I personally started the year off with a bang with a spontaneous trip to New Zealand for an adventurous birthday with close friends that continue to bring out the best in me. This inspired me and planted the seed for more adventure in 2014. It gave me clarity of what I wanted to achieve in 2014 and it gave me time to connect with myself to set my intention. My intention was to live an adventurous happy fun healthy life and do everything with so much love and passion. Now that, my friends, is exactly what happened! By sharing this blog i hope to inspire you to be clear of your intention because you will manifest exactly what you intend to. It’s amazing to realise that you can create the life you desire and that you can use the power of choice to choose how you want to live your life.
Highlights of 2014
- New Zealand Adventure
- Mtn Tibro Climb for the first time for a group of MAB clients
- Tamborine National Park
- Hervey Bay long weekdend adventure
- Weekend adventure to Cairns
- Spartan Race
- Flied a plane
- ½ marathon & experienced what pushing the limits actually means
- MAB Challenge round 5, We did rock climbing, we did night mountain climbs, we did kayaking, we meditated, we pole danced
- Pretty in pink bra walkathon, we raised $7,000
- Commando Bootcamp
- Challenge Dinner Celebration
- New Zealand Adventure
- Happy Day Weekend, we raised $700 for animal refuge and created the Happy Video Sunshine Coast
- June Charity Sunset Climb for James Tree Life
- Cave Route Mtn Tibro
- Caloundra Fun Run
- Run Australia
- Melbourne Adventure
- 30 adventures, 30 days, 30 dollars, we climbed every mountain on the sunny coast and walked Kondalilla falls and had loads of fun
- Mtn Warning Adventure
- Tough Mudder
- Fitness Expo
- Sunshine Coast Young Business Woman Of The Year Winner
- Mega bootcamp
- Sunshine Coast ½ Marathon
- Nepal – EVEREST BASE CAMP
- Thailand Adventure
- Sunshine Coast Everest Challenge with Kim while Mel had her adventure holiday in Nepal and Thailand
- Color Run
- Pole Festival
- Le Club
- Sunshine Coast Adventure Mind Body 8 Week Challenge
- The Beautiful You Cancer Charity
- 6 multi mountain adventure for the challenge
- Amazing Race for challenge
- Bike adventure and Aqua water park
- Challenge Dinner
- MAB Christmas party
- Christmas Mega Bootcamp
- Many awesome bootcamps
- Many awesome personal training sessions
- Many awesome moments
- Many awesome kayak, mountain & hiking adventures
- Many awesome adventures
2014 was an amazing year for a number of my clients too. Karen, Renee, Bay and Christie all had babies. Jen conquered the Great Wall of China and Mt Kinabalu. Ray and Sharyn went to the snow for an adventure holiday and Amanda and Jeff hiked Tasmania. Fran completed her first 10km run and Toni her first ½ marathon. Macushla, Robyn and Toni experienced their first tough mudder. Mandy overcame her fears of ab sailing at Kangaroo Point. Tania achieved a 26min hover. Kim faced her fear of heights and climbed Mt Tibro. Kathi climbed her first mountain. Meg and Rob star jumped in Hawaii. Kathryn and Leannne completed the Pink Pearl 60km Walk for Cancer. And the list goes on… everyone achieved so much and had an awesome, fun, adventurous year.
Thank you to everyone that contributed to making 2014 an awesome year for MAB. You all rock and you all matter. A massive thank you goes to Kim Bowmaker for playing such a huge part in making the MAB team so awesome.
I would like to say thank you to all of my amazing clients for giving me the privilege of helping you this year. I love each and every one of you. A special mention goes to my long term clients who have been around for many years. I am truly touched and thankful for your loyalty, love, respect and friendship. I look forward to creating more awesomeness in 2014.
A huge thank you also goes to the many local businesses for their support and sponsorships in both the challenges and fundraising events. It is uplifting to see the community come together to create positive change and I am grateful to be part of such a giving community.
And finally… I would like to thank my family and friends for their ongoing love and support. You all put up with my crazy ideas and then support me with them even when they seem impossible, most importantly you were all there when I needed you most when I was challenged with my health in 2014. I love you all xox
My wish for you for 2015 is that you set aside some time for yourself, spend time in nature and do what makes you feel alive. Be clear of your intention.
I am grateful for every moment and connection in 2014. As I sit here in my hotel room in Vancouver, Canada – 16 hours behind all of you at home – I am getting excited for all that 2015 will bring. I know it will be whatever I choose it to be, it will be whatever I create… now that’s exciting!!
Let’s all set a MAB group intention to live an adventurous, happy, healthy, active, fun life with awesome people, and of course… do lots of starjumps as life is totally worth celebrating!!
Love Mel x